Operation Bag Pack is underway!
As I mentioned in my last blog post, I'll be off to Singapore in a few weeks. Being the girl scout that I am, I stressed about what to pack even before we received our booking confirmation. I picked out a stroller, had name tags made, set aside the clothes I wanted to take with me, and even tied little pink ribbons to my bag so I would know it was mine. I was a packing superstar!
Then I hit a wall. The most stressful task turned out to be picking out beauty products. You see, I promised myself I would only take what would fit into the two beautiful blue bags you see below.
It took me a while to decide, but I finally narrowed it down to the following products:
1 Eyelid Primer
- E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
2 Eyeshadow Quads
- Ulta Eyeshadow Quad in Good Girl
- Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadow Quad in GD-1 Autumn Spirit
- NYX Eyeshadow in 01 Black
- E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner in Ash
- E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner in Coffee
- NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 918 White Pearl
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
- X-Out Shine Control
1 BB Cream
- Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in Blushed/Bronzed
1 Brow Gel
- Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel
- Maybelline Baby Lips
2 Lip Glosses
- James Cooper Jazzy Collection Lip Gloss in LGF-004
- L'Oreal Paris Glam Shin 6H in Creamy Peach
1 Lip Stick
- Fran Wilson Mood Matcher in Orange
I actually practiced going through my days with only these products. With the help a few of my favorite Youtube gurus, I was able to create a few looks that I found to be perfect for Summer.
That, however, is for another day.
What products do you take with you when on vacation?
'til next time,