Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Make-up Remover - Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

The most important part of my daily routine comes down to removing my make-up at the end of the day. No matter how late I get in, no matter how tired I am, no matter how stressful my day, I make it a point to sit at my vanity and sweep whatever make-up remover I fancy at the moment over my face. My current favorite is the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.

I've been using the Night Calming towelettes for a few months now. The smell has a relaxing effect that helps me unwind after several hours of studying followed by several more hours of lectures and recitations. The convenience of being able to remove make-up, oil and dirt in one easy step is another plus as I am usually exhausted by the time I get home. All I have to do is go over my face with the towelette, then I can climb in to bed and get a good night's sleep. No need to rinse.

The formula is gentle enough that you can use it around the eye area, but effective enough that it even removes waterproof mascara. This is particularly important to me as I wear contact lenses which make my eyes extra sensitive.

For those of you who, like me, are little better than zombies at the end of the day, i definitely recommend Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes in Night Calming. I get mine whenever I'm in Manila at the local Duty Free but I'm sure other supermarkets carry it too. You are confident that your face is free of make-up, oil and dirt PLUS you are assured enough sleep so you are well rested the next day. Give it a try!



'til next time,
Maite

3 comments:

  1. i used ordinary wipes =) hihi kung anung meron, i tried pigeon, nursy and farlin =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really picky with my make-up removers. This is definitely the best one. I can only get it whenever I'm in Manila so I'm on a search for a good alternative. :)

      Delete
  2. I’m using natural wipes in removing my makeup.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Kallony

    ReplyDelete