Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BB Cream - Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm

I finally got my hands on the Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm (Hot Pink)!


I've been looking to try this product out ever since I saw the video Jen (of FrmHeadToToe) did on how she applies her BB cream. She featured the Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Gold. Unfortunately, you can't get this where I'm from so I had to resort to searching the net. I was really careful with the online stores I looked through because it is common knowledge that there are a lot of fake products being sold on eBay and on Multiply. I eventually found one I was comfortable purchasing from. My BB cream arrived two days after I put in the order.



I was really impressed with the packaging. The BB cream came in a cute little cylinder with a pump dispenser. I learned through the Skin79 North America website that the current packaging is new. It was slimmed down to be compact enough to carry around in a purse. The pump was also redesigned to provide better use. I mentioned that I appreciate pump dispensers in a previous post so this made my day.


I've been using this product for over a month now and I have to say that it does wonders for my skin. It takes care of the imperfections that would normally be the source of major insecurity. There were a few issues that I had to work around when I first tried it. After a few tries, they turned out to be non-issues. The most worrisome was that the BB cream came in only one color and that color had a grey undertone. I simply couldn't wrap my head around it. After a while, to my surprise, the color started to adapt to my own skin tone. I don't know if that makes any sense. It is, however, what happened. The grey tones which were so prominent when I first applied the product to my skin were hardly noticeable after I gave it time to set.

I am completely sold on the Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm (Hot Pink). I gush about it so much that my mom, aunt and cousins are trying it out too. We all claim the same results: Pores disappear almost entirely; Dark spots and blemishes are completely covered; and Skin is kept oil-free but moisturized.

This product is little short of a miracle. I definitely recommend it.

Where to get Skin79 BB Creams

In the Philippines:
http://maehao.multiply.com

US and Canada:
http://skin79northamerica.com

'til next time,
Maite

8 comments:

  1. I've been curious about trying BB creams myself! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really good one to try. Go for it! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the comment! great review too!!!^^


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to find that your views on this product more or less coincided with mine. :) Next time, I'll try the VIP Gold. I want to see how they compare.

      Delete
  3. I want to try this too! I'm actually using now Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream and I kinda like it but I'm searching for an oil control bb cream that will last for an entire day! hehe I will definitely try this! Nice review :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should try it! I swear by it. It's the best I've tried so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah =) for this bb cream.. my first bb cream is Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream, have you tried it =) i got mine from a guessing game =) it was so fun =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I haven't tried the Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. Did you win the guessing game by Say? Ü

      Delete