Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Make-up Look - Sexy Red Lips

I decided to do a quick post before I go off to class. This is the look I am wearing. I know it looks a bit much for class, but as it is Valentine's Day, and as I do have a date later tonight, I decided to pretty myself up.

I did a smokey eye in shades of brown and a bright red lip. When I started, I wasn't sure which direction I would take with this look. I was torn between girly and sweet and seductive and sexy. In the end, I went with sexy.


The products I used:

Face:
Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm (Hot Pink)
Maybelline AngelFit Concealer in 01 Light Beige
The Body Shop All In One Face Base in 03

Cheeks:
E.L.F. Bronzing Powder in Bronzed (From the E.L.F. Contour Kit)
Neutrogena Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed 30


Eyes:
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer #91201
Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow in Amber
Taupe from the Sleek I-Divine Palette in Au Naturel 601
Conker from the Sleek I-Divine Palette in Au Naturel 601
Mineral Earth from the Sleek I-Divine Palette in Au Naturel 601
The lightest shade from the Maybelline EyeStudio quad in GD-1 Autumn Spirit
IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner in WG01 Very Black
Shu Uemura Lash Curler
Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

Brows:
Revlon Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel


Lips:
Ulta Lipcolor in Moroccan Red
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor in Forever Scarlet

I believe my professors will forgive the color. It is, afterall, Valentine's Day. No lawyer-teacher could be that heartless.

'til next time,
Maite

No comments:

Post a Comment