Thursday, February 16, 2012

Concealer - Maybelline AngelFit Perfect Concealer

The Maybelline AngelFit Perfect Concealer was an impulse buy. I ran out of my old concealer and I needed another one badly. I was already at the Maybelline counter checking out the Magnum Volum' Express, so when the saleslady recommended the AngelFit Perfect Concealer, I decided to just add it to my cart.


My last concealer came in a stick. I have to confess that I didn't like it too much. I just waited until it ran out before getting a new one. The Maybelline AngelFit Perfect Concealer comes in liquid form with a sponge-tipped applicator. I was really happy with that.


What I didn't appreciate was the fact that it only came in two shades. The first being too light for me, the second too dark. I'm not sure if they actually only come in two shades or if those were the only two available at the department store I frequent. I got the lighter of the two.



I decided to get it anyway to brighten up the dark circles sleepless nights have left under my eyes.

I found the product quite runny even when I used the sponged-tipped applicator. It blended well enough when I put it to face though. It covered up my dark circles well enough too.

Will I get it again? Probably. That is, until I find something better. For now, it does its job. It's a liquid concealer so it's easier to work with and it's a shade or two lighter than my natural skin tone so it brightens up my eyes when I apply it to the under-eye area. I'm not exactly gushing over it though. And for Php429, I feel like I should be.

If you know a good concealer you think I should try, leave me a comment.

'til next time,
Maite

2 comments:

  1. i have tried using that concealer and i love it. amazing cosmetics concealer is also a great product but it's quite expensive


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'm not too sure about this one just yet. I'll look into the Amazing Cosmetics concealer. I'm desperate for a good concealer. Thanks, Jess!

      Delete